Skip to main content

How can we add infinite lines?

We have like 20 horizontal lines we need to have for a system event design and we are struggling to increase the size of those lines.

Any tips or features we're missing?

Hi Jérémy

Thanks for posting in the Community!

I'm not sure I fully understand your request. Do you mean that you would like to have an infinite number of lines on your diagram or that you are looking to know whether it is possible for lines to be infinite?

Maybe you could provide a screenshot of what you mean?

Thank you!

We have lines like that and every time we continue our schema we need to extend each line one by one. We would like to have a line that extends to the right indefinitely

Hey Jérémy

Thanks for clarifying!

Unfortunately what you are trying to do is not currently supported in Lucidchart.

However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that! If the possibility to do that is crucial to you I would recommend that you add your idea to our feature request form.

Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration. As a growing company we take our feature requests very seriously as we are continuously looking for how we can make our product more useful and effective for our users!

Thanks for your request and apologies for any inconvenience caused!