Skip to main content

I need to insert a lucidchat document in google docs, but every time I update the document in lucidchart this must update automatically in google docs: how can I do ?

Hi @Federico R, thanks for posting in the community! You can insert a Lucidchart document into Google Docs using the Lucid add-ons for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Please check out this help center article for step by step directions on how to install it and update your document. Let us know if you have any questions! 

Hi Addie,

I used Google Addon for Googles Docs, and I insert a diagram, but when I modify a document in lucidchart this isn’t updated in Google Docs: is there a possibility to update it when I modify a file in lucidchart ?

Thanks for your help

Hi @Federico R, thanks for the response! As mentioned in this help center article, if you make changes to an inserted Lucid document, board, or model click Update Images from the corresponding add-on sidebar to see the most current version and then allow 5–10 seconds for each image to update. Were you able to try this?

If you select Update Images on the add-on sidebar and still experience issues, could you please try these troubleshooting steps?