Skip to main content

My org has been using Blueworks for doing workflows and recently moved to Lucid.

We have a ton of workflows we need to export, but are running into a few roadblocks since this isn’t a type of chart that is in the import list. We’ve tried an XML file, but it doesn’t seem to be working at all. 

Does anyone have any experience with exporting a chart from Blueworks and entering it into Lucidchart?

Hi @brendam 

This would be a bit tricky due and not doable to the perfection because of the differences in formats and features BPMN vs BWL

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

Hi @brendam, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Would you mind confirming that you attempted the Import Steps outlined in our Help Center? If the issue with the .XML file type persists, please let me know! 

I just talked to Emma in Support and she said for me to use this as a reference: 

I’m going to have my team work on it and I’ll report back what they figured out for Bluework imports!

I’m glad to hear that @brendam! Please let me know if you have any additional questions in the meantime.