Skip to main content

Hello I need assistance with the Azure integration to Lucid. The area path that I created in Azure is not appearing in the dropdown in Lucid. This is a screenshot of the Area path in Azure and a screenshot of it missing in Lucid.

Please advise.

Hello thank you so much for your post! 

I would like to help investigate further into the issue and would like to request further details. Because of this I created a Support ticket from your comment so we can continue to investigate.

In the meantime please review our Integrate Lucidspark with Azure Deveops Cloud Article to ensure we are on the same page. 

I’ve come across the same issue recently. Is there are workaround or a way to resolve the issue from my user side? Or is it a bug that’s being looked in to by the developer side?

Hello, 

Thank you for your post! 

Based on the issue, please try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Check if the ADO project is searchable by manually searching for it (although it may not appear in the alphabetical drop-down list).
  • Confirm that your Azure account still has access to this project in ADO.
  • Check if the ADO project is available from a newly created Spark board.
  • Try unlinking and relinking your ADO connection. Navigate to Account Settings > Apps & Integrations > Lucidspark tab > Lucid Cards for Azure DevOps box > unlink. Wait ten minutes with the integration unlinked. After ten minutes click "Link to Azure DevOps" to relink.

If the issue persists, please send the following information:

• A screenshot and detailed description of the issue.
  • A description of steps you took leading up to the issue.
  • What browser are you using? Can you please try this on an additional browser or using an incognito or private window?
  • A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thank you for your time.