Skip to main content

Hi I lost my license to lucidchart year or so ago and want to import charts from there. Please advise who to do that.

Also I started creating orgcharts with PowerPoint not a very good solution. With that said I would like to import that powerpoint into lucidchart to update on continuous basis. is that possible?

please advise.

thank you.

pam

Hello Pamela thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! 

If you are currently a view only user but would like to acquire a license please request a license via the popup that appears when you log on. You can also open a document and click on the orange banner at the top of your document to do this. As far as importing your powerpoint into Lucidchart that is unfortunately not a feature we support. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Please make this Importing from Powerpoint Feature available. It should be a basic standart feature since lots of people are "used to" or "coming from" powerpoint when it comes to charts and diagrams. 

Hi Romulo thanks for continuing this thread! I've logged your request for a PowerPoint import tool for review - we appreciate you taking the time to let us know why this would be beneficial.