Question

Import Azure DevOps items error

• 5 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge
Hello, I am experiencing issues importing work items from ADO.  I have tried logging off/on ADO in my browser as well as toggled the ADO integration connection in Lucid settings.  Do you have any suggestions?

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Alex Fidel ,

Thank you for contacting the Lucid Community regarding our concerns! We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you and your teams.

Based on the issues your team is facing, please try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Confirm that your Azure account still has access to this project in ADO.
  • Check if the ADO project is available from a newly created Spark board.
  • Check if the ADO project is searchable (although it may not appear in the alphabetical drop-down list).
  • Try unlinking and relinking your ADO connection. Navigate to Account Settings > Apps & Integrations > Lucidspark tab > Lucid Cards for Azure DevOps box > unlink. Wait ten minutes with the integration unlinked. After ten minutes click "Link to Azure DevOps" to relink.

If the issue persists, a new document will need to be created and the Azure DevOps (ADO) work items will need to be re-imported. We recognize the issues you've faced are not ideal and we are committed to improving your experience. Thank you for reporting these issues and providing feedback.

Consider the following best practices as these steps may help you avoid this issue in the future:

• Don't create ADO issues in bulk. Instead, create ADO issues one at a time (convert to card).
  • Import ADO issues in smaller batches.
  • Minimize the number of work items on a Lucidspark board.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.