Skip to main content

When you add an image to Lucid it shows, but you cannot click on the image when you click on it

Hi @jalowe 

Try using the Hotspots feature to make them clickable.

To learn more - Use Hotspots and Layers in Lucidchart | Lucidchart

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @jalowe, thank you for posting in the community! Just to confirm, are you referring to the option to attach images to objects in Lucidchart

If that is the case, we received another report of this and I am currently investigating the issue and will share updates in the following thread:

If this is not the function you’re referring to, could you please share a screenshot and brief description of the issue you’re experiencing? This will help us take a closer look at the issue. 

Thank you in advance for your help! Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Yes, you can add them but when you go to click on the image or anyone else it does not show the image that was attached

Hi @jalowe, thank you for confirming that! I have heard back from our development team, and it sounds like the issue you experienced should now be resolved.

Please let us know if you continue to experience issues or have further questions. Cheers!