Skip to main content

C'est nouveau d'aujourd'hui il y a toujours un X dans un cercle rouge dans le coin supérieur droit des formes. Je n'ai pas trouvé comment l'enlever.

Ce X apparait aussi lorsque j'exporte en PDF ... pas cool!! Comment je peux m'en débarrasser?

Merci

Hi Ken thanks for posting on the community! It sounds like you might have a Conditional Formatting rule set up (if you are seeing an "X" in the top corner of your shapes even when you export the doc it is likely that you have set that up). To remove this rule and consequently to remove the red "x" markers you are seeing on your shapes please select the Conditional Formatting icon from the Formatting bar hover over the rule you would like to delete select the three dots to the right of the rule that appear and select to delete the rule. I have attached below a gif in which I remove a similar Conditional Formatting rule from an example document.

Please check out our Conditional Formatting and Icon Sets article for additional information on this intended functionality of Conditional Formatting. If this does not help resolve the issue you are seeing please provide a screenshot so that I can take a closer look. Or if needed please submit a ticket using this form and provide the doc URL as well as a thorough description of what you are seeing so we can look into the issue. Hope this helps!

Thanks!  I really don't recall doing that!

You are a top pro!!