Skip to main content

We have a number of licensed users.   If I remove a user administratively is their content still available to other users in the same license (abiding by groups or other access constraints.)

I assume yes but before I remove one of the more prolific users I'd like to make sure.

thanks.

Sorry this is in way the wrong place.

And I saw the message they are still avail.

Hi Jim

Thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community! If an admin deletes or delicenses a user from the Admin Panel they will be asked to transfer their files to another Lucid account in the organization. However if the Enterprise Account Owner or a Document Admin would like to transfer the ownership of files without deleting or delicensing the user they can do this with the Document Discovery feature.

For more information on deleting or delicensing a user from the Admin Panel please review this Lucid Help Center article and you can review this Help Center article for details on the Document Discovery feature. Lastly you might find Team Folders a useful feature for maintaining access to documents regardless of an individual user account's existence or license status.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the intended functionality!