Skip to main content

Hi Team 

I'm not sure i found the correct answer to this question on the forum and because i've created a lot of charts - i just wanted to be very sure.

My company has now gotten an account so i wanted to cancel my personal subscription. If I've shared all my charts with this account am i good to deactivate my subscription without losing any data and also having the ability to continue editing and sharing etc. through the company account?

Thanks
N

Ni Nehal 

Thanks for posting in the community! In order to effectively transfer your documents from your personal account to your company account please ensure you've taken the following steps:

1. Share any documents with full editing and share permission from your personal account to your company account. 

2. Access your company account and make a copy of these shared documents. The copy will appear in your "My Documents" section and will be owned by the company account. Without making a copy you will lose access to these documents when your personal account is closed. 

3. Cancel your subscription and close your account by navigating to Account Settings and selecting the Close Account finger tab. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

For others interested in transfering or consolidating accounts please take a moment to review this Transfer Files article and post any questions below!