Skip to main content

Is there a way to obtain a listing of all charts a user has created/modified.  We have a user who "it seems" has overlaid some charts and we need to find out which ones.

One option I see is have the user go to "recent documents" and screen print or write down the list and send me.

Is there any other way?

Thanks

Hi Kim!

Thanks for posting in the community. Other than the method you suggested you could also create a folder and share it with your users. You could then have your users put all of their documents in that folder. This way you will be able to keep track of both their documents and yours. 

So for a product that has team support there is no way to see what team members have worked on what and when?  I hope this is not the case as I am trying to figure this out right now with my Team subscription.

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out in the community. Please see our Change Notifications Reminders and The Activity Feed Help Center Article for information on how you can know when a team member has worked on or edited a shared document. Our change notifications will help you know what team members worked on what document and when.