Skip to main content

Hi I logged into lucidchart only to find out my .edu account was limited to the free program again.
I deleted the account since it was old and re-registered with my new .edu email but then I realized there were some personal diagrams I had left behind there.

Is there any way I can recover them?

Hi Antonio

Thanks for reaching out in the community! I'm happy to help.

Since you deleted the account associated with the email you shared today (12/3/21) I was able to restore it and you should be able to access your documents without issue. (I removed the email you shared from your original post for your security.) If you need to you can reset your password here: password flow. Make sure you check your spam folder just in case your email client filters out emails from us.

I also want to make sure you know that as long as you're still in school you can reapply for the free educational upgrade on the same account. To do so please log in and fill out this form. Once the form is submitted the upgrade may take up to one week to apply. The upgrade will be valid for two years. Please see the Lucidchart EDU article for more details on our educational offerings.

Feel free to reply in this thread with anymore questions.

You are an angel and a saviour may your life and your offsprings' if any be forever blessed.

Thank you so much!!! :D

Thank you Antonio. We're always happy to help!