Skip to main content

When I select the shape of my flowchart, I cannot see the content tool bar (the one in the photo below).
I wonder why this is the case. How can I fix it?

With this issue, I can’t add tag to my object.

Hi Akri,

Thanks for contacting Lucid Support! Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce the issue on my end. As a first step I would recommend following these  troubleshooting instructions:

• Try to editing your document with the content bar in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. An Incognito Window is a private browser that allows you to sign into Lucid without any outside interference. It is a way for us to determine what may be causing the error you are seeing. 
  • Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security. Please try again on another network, ensuring that you are on a strong, stable connection.
  • If applicable, could you please try disconnecting from your VPN to see if that resolves your issue?

If these steps do not resolve the issue, please let me know and provide a description of the objects you are attempting to tag.

Hi Leah,

Thank you very much for your quick reply and sorry for my late reply. I’ve already tried opening in incognito mode and different network. However, the issue still persist. 

At the same time, I also found that my different chart doesn’t have the same issue. Below is what I mean by that.

(1)

(2)

I can see that there is a content tool bar in (2), but not (1). Why was it like that?
Do I need to create the board via Lucidspark to get a content bar?
If that’s a case, how should I transfer the (1) to Lucidspark board? I want to tag the square in (1).

Thank you in advance & Merry Christmas!

Hey @akri -- so, yes, it does look like you are working in Lucidspark in the below and Lucidchart in the above. These are 2 different products and have 2 separate toolbars. I would recommend you copy and paste your content from Chart to Spark if this is the toolbar you’d like to work in.

Hope this helps!