Skip to main content

Hi    I have been trying to access my documents and another team member has also been trying for more than 2 days - we are getting the 'there is a problem loading your documents please check later' but this has not changed for the past 2 days.   

Please assist. 

Please assist me in accessing my documents - it seems there is a system fault that is not allowing them to load properly.

Hi Carolyn thanks for posting on the community! I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with your documents.

Can you try opening the document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network? Sometimes document performance issues can be related to your internet security/speed or browser issues and these steps will help us eliminate that possibility.

If that does not help please submit a ticket using this form and include the following information:

• The URL to your document so we can take a closer look.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thanks in advance for your help!