Skip to main content

My lucid charts are all for my current team I work with and I am changing employers - I need to transfer ownership of my entire folder set to another person that will remain at the company I currently work at. How do I change the ownership for all of my folders?

If that is not possible then if I "share" the folders with another employee - then after my log in is cancelled will they still be able to access all of those process flows and all of my folders?

Thanks.

Hi Ariel 

Thanks for posting in the community! If you are on a Team or Enterprise account your account owner can opt to transfer your files to a designated user upon deleting your user from the account. If you are on an Individual account you can share your the documents with the account you would like to transfer your files to then have the new document owner make a copy. The copy will show up in the new account under "My Documents" and the owner of the new copy will be the new account. If the original document is shared with anyone else the new owner will need to reshare the copied document.

Please let me know if this does not work or you have any further questions!