Skip to main content

hi how can i know how much maximum space capacity and how many is the usage now.

Regards

Hi Eloida thanks for posting in the community! 

You can check how much of your storage is being used and what it is being used by in the bottom left corner of your Account Settings. If you hover over each of the colored sections you can see what that portion of the storage represents. 

X_L1EbjqKnr8pzYZkf5wxg.png
Every account type has a different amount of storage. You can find more information about each account level in this help center article.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions!

thank you Leianne C

mine is 92% used already.

what options do i have to add space capacity aside from deleting files?

Regards

Eloida

Hi Eloida I'm glad to hear you were able to check your storage! The best way to free up storage space is by deleting files.

Alternatively if there are any large documents you have been changing incrementally for many months or years it may be large due to revision history. You could try to copy/paste the contents onto a new blank document and delete the old one. This may help with freeing up some space in your storage. 

You can check the size of your documents by right-clicking a document in your document list and selecting 'Show Details'. 

A few other things to note about storage:

• Images generally take up the most space in your account, if you are running out of room it is recommended that you clear out as many images as you can from both your documents and your Image Manager. You can access your Image Manager from the file menu at the top of your document editor (File> Settings > Image manager).
  • Please note, when deleting documents, in order to free up storage space you will need to navigate to your trash folder and select to delete the documents from your trash as well.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions!