Skip to main content

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to open up privileges on my document to our entire organization. My documents are not content sensitive within my organization so I really don't want to be restricting access to anyone. Yet the default seems to be that no one can read my docs or embeds. To address that I have to pick each person from the drop down list to allow access. That isn't practical when I have lots of docs and I want to open up to all folks.

Hi Larry

Thanks for posting in the community. If you embed your document in a web page it should be accessible to everyone unless you password protect it. For documents that are not embedded you could also provide a sharable link. Anyone with the link should be able to access the document. If any of this functionality is not working for you please let me know.

If you are on an enterprise account you may also want to consider using team folders. Team Folders make collaboration easier by allowing enterprise teams to store documents in one place that can be made accessible to all team members.

Hope this helps!