Skip to main content

Is there a way to see feature requests

1. I submitted?

2. others have submitted? 

I was about to post the same thing. It would be great to see requests and be able to upvote them. I came across another thread asking for the same feature I wanted and someone had submitted it (but no link or way to see if I can upvote it).

Hi @kumar a and @mr. h thanks for posting in the community! We unfortunately do not currently have a way to view or follow the status of a feature request submission. However if you've created / commented on a post in the community about a feature request we will update the thread if the requested feature has been implemented!

Regarding upvoting requests made by other users you could upvote their post/comment by clicking this button next to their username:

However the best way to add your voice to a feature request is by submitting a request of your own using our feature request form. The more requests we receive the more likely this is to be prioritized by our Product Development team!

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks for submitting your feedback using that form we appreciate it!

@kumar a @mr. h Thanks so much for your feedback here! Also wanted to chime in with a note about our Community News that we post 1x month - here is the July edition! Its purpose is to summarize and highlight some of the most important conversations in the community from the previous weeks including most popular feature requests! While I recognize it's not comprehensive hopefully it can still serve as a way to discover threads and requests you haven't seen before and that might be useful to you! In case you're interested you can see previous months' editions here as well.