Skip to main content

Hello. I cannot rotate text within a shape in this new version. I can't find the rotating text button.

Hi Virginia thanks for commenting in our community! To rotate text select the text you'd like to rotate and then select the uppercase T. In the drop down menu you will see "Rotate". Select that until the text is in the desired position. Here is a screenshot of what the toolbar dropdown menu should look like. 

The "T" option is not coming up front in the dialog text box 

Hi Virginia! Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window please see this community post.

If those don’t resolve the problem can you please share a screenshot of the issue?

I opened the new incognito window in Chrome.  

Still the same problem.

It does not bring all the options for text (as it used to before). 

Screen shots attached. 

Hi Virginia! From your screenshot I can see that you are creating this chart in LucidSpark. Unfortunately text rotation is not currently available in LucidSpark. I would recommend copy/pasting this chart into LucidChart where the text rotation option will be available as pictured from my previous response. Hope this helps!