Skip to main content

When I add the iOS shape of the an iPhone 6 or and Android smartphone shape I cannot resize the shape. It's huge and I want to make it small to include in the diagram I'm making.  When I double click on either of them I do not get the sizing squares that would get with other shapes and can use to resize them.

How can i resize either of these or how can accomplish inserting a generic smartphone image that is resizeable? Is there a resizeable one available in the shape library somewhere?

Hi Jeff thanks for posting! Those shapes are unable to be resized as they are meant to be the actual size of the device (this allows for mock-ups of components on the screen using our UI component libraries). If you are looking to find a phone shape that you can resize I would recommend going to the search icon selecting either images or icons and searching that way (see below screenshot). Any images or icons pulled up should be capable of being resized. Hope this helps!

people want to be able to change the size of library elements

Hi Bill thanks for checking in on this thread! Thanks for your request here - I certainly understand how this ability would be impactful for your diagramming. Our development team highly values your use case and feedback here! Thanks for your request and apologies for the inconvenience. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to support your work!