Skip to main content

I'm making a floor plan for locations of PC and networking equipment. The layout is not to scale so I don't care about the measurements. How can I remove the measurements from the walls that were created?

Hi Jimmy thanks for reaching out! You can remove wall measurements by right clicking the wall > Wall Options > Hide Length. Hope this helps!

Is there a way to remove all measurements for the entire layout at once instead of each wall individually?

Hi Jordan 

Thanks for posting in the community! Yes it's possible to remove all measurements at once. To do so click and drag to select the entire layout right click any wall select Wall Options from the menu then select Hide Length. You can also refer to the GIF above for these last two steps. Hope this helps!

I am not seeing the remove walls option. In fact I am not seeing any option. I have tried it with existing and new freestanding walls. I have tried it in Firefox and Chrome. Just a blank menu:

Hi John 

This is currently a bug we're experiencing with our floor plan tool! Our development team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I will add your case to the report and will share an update as soon as I have one! I apologize for the inconvenience - please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you continue your work in the meantime!

Hello John

I am an expert user in this tool and was the one who initially reported the bug. They say they are working on it. In the meantime if you wish to hide running lengths select the wall you want to hide the length for and use the fore-colour text tool to select transparent text. I would suggest doing this after you are happy with your layout because there exists another bug (which I have reported) which will loose transparent text visual styles when adding new elements.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you still have an issue.