Skip to main content

Hi I am a new user lucid chat It's easy to read a simple one-page document. But when my documents contain multiple pages with so much information put into one big diagram how to get the best out of it? 

I am trying to zoom in a particular area but I am not able to see an end to end on a computer. 

Is there any better way to read and understand lucid chart complex ones? 

Thank you appreciate your help. 

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out in the Lucidchart Community! You can manage your document’s page tabs and adjust your document’s zoom level at the bottom of the Lucidchart editor.

Click the page tabs buttons to switch pages and visualize the content of each one and use the zoom bar on the right of the footer to adjust the zoom level of the content of a specific page. You will obtain a fragmented but detailed view of each page's content by zooming in and will get a general view of the diagram by zooming out. Unfortunately if you are handling a large diagram you won’t be able to visualize it as a whole while seeing the details unless you have a large screen.

Click the list view button to open a list of the page names and click the four squares button to view the thumbnails of all of the pages in your documents.

To learn more about the basic resources to get the most out of Lucidchart please look at the following articles from our Help Center:

Please let me know if have any further questions.