Skip to main content

When you add a 'Home' shape to a new document there is a window that opens with it that allows you to create a whole sitemap based on tabbed bullet points. Its quite a good little widget however I cannot for the life of me figure out how to re-open the thing once you close it.

Some of the shapes have been added as 'future pages' with dotted lines instead of normal pages and I want to change that fact but for some reason right-clicking and selecting 'Change shape' does not have a plain page as an option. If I could just re-open that creator I might be able to figure out why three out of a dozen shapes got set as 'future' instead of normal.

I've even gone into a new document and it seems that once you've closed the site map creator you cannot get another one. Even if you delete the 'home' shape and re-add it the creator widget will not re-open. I kind of wonder if this is a bug? Only one usage of site-creator allowed per document?

Is there a menu item or key command I'm missing here? Thanks.

Hi Ian

To access the site map widget click the gear icon.

If the gear icon isn't appearing there may be something wrong with your document. Feel free to reach out to us here and include your document URL for us to take a look at.

Thanks!