Skip to main content

When I navigate to a new page that is not contiguous with current page I often want to go back to that page. Is there a shortcut for that or does the "Page List" or tabs have to be used?

Hi there

Thanks for posting your question! Using the Page List is one way you can navigate pages. You can also select Page Thumbnails to open a thumbnail panel at the footer of your document.

Use the following keyboard shortcuts to quickly cycle between pages in Page Thumbnails or to cycle through pages in general.

• Mac: fn + up arrow or fn + down arrow 

• PC: PgUp or PgDn

If this isn't the keyboard shortcut you're looking for would you mind adding your idea to this form to be shared with our Product Developers? 

Let me know if you have anymore questions and I'm happy to help.

It has been added as a feature request: FYI… PgUp or PgDn also works on Macs with extended keyboards to navigate to contiguous pages.

Thanks for taking the time to do that! 

FYI… This feature is built into Acrobat (Adobe calls it "Last/Previous View"). So when a LucidChart file is viewed in Acrobat the viewer can navigate to the last "viewed" page. in fact it remembers multiple previous pages so the viewer can "reverse-navigate" a document. Having the capability in LucidChart would simplify editing and presenting without needing to save a PDF.

Acrobat Navigation bar: