Skip to main content

Within Lucid chart I have not found any convenient way to move rows within a table.

For example:  If I have 20 rows and want to move row 5 to the bottom of the table.  Currently I'm creating the new row at the bottom and then cutting and pasting cell by cell to move the content.  Then removing row 5.

I'm able to select all of the cells within row 5 and when I do CTRL-X to cut them that works.  But when I try to paste the content into row 20 all of data is concatenated together to only show up in the first column.   

Is there any other way to do this?  If not I recommend an enhancement because I find this a common and very annoying issue.

Hi Greg

Thanks for posting in the Community!

At this time there isn't a native way to move a row down to the bottom of your table.

If your row is made of different cells that are not merged together you will need to first select each cell of the row (just like I understand you're already doing) and copy them (CTRL-C on Windows ⌘-C on Mac).

Then you will need to select the same number of consecutive cells that make up the row where you want to paste the cells you previously copied:

Let me know if you have any questions!