Skip to main content

Unfortunately I have two accounts created at different times 
I'd like to merge the two accounts into one
Is that possible?

Thanks for posting in the community. Please follow these steps to merge your accounts:

1. Share documents from the account you want to close with the account you want to continue to use. Follow the steps in this Transfer Files article to do so. 

2. From the account that you would like to continue using, make copies of these documents in a new folder. This account will now own those documents. If the original documents are shared with anyone else you will need to reshare the copy. 

3. Cancel your subscription and close the account you no longer want to use by navigating to your Account Settings and select “Close Account” in the left navigation bar.

This is very helpful. Only challenge is I paid for a subscription under an old domain email address and would want to move the paid subscription to my new email address. Any way I can do that? 

Hi David 

Thanks for continuing the thread! I recommend that you take the steps in my pinned comment above to consolidate your work to the account that has the paid subscription. Then close the now-empty free account by navigating to Account Settings and selecting "Close Account" in the left navigation bar. Finally you will be able to log back in to your paid account navigate to User Settings under Account Settings and update the email to your new address. For detailed instructions please feel free to take a look at our Account Settings article and let me know if you have any additional questions!

Hello! This was also my question and the answers were exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!