Skip to main content

I have an account with an active licence paid by the company which is my main account. Recently I noticed that I'm being logged in with SSO but it's a duplicate account with no active licence.

Ideally I would like to use the SSO account and merge the username/password based one into it. However I can't do that because the active license is on the account I would have to close.

I tried the steps in this Help post but I don't have the option to close the SSO company account.

Is there a way for me to transfer the active licence to the SSO account so that I can then close the former?

Hi Rafi thanks for posting. Unfortunately there is no way to transfer a license from a user on a company Lucid account to a user on a personal account. There can only be one Lucid account per email address so if your email address is already being used on the company account you would need to be deleted or removed from that company account by a team admin before you can use the email on your personal account. 

On the other hand- if both of these accounts are on the same company account your team admin can use our transfer/delete feature to move all your files to the correct account and delete the incorrect one. They can then assign the license freed up by deleting the incorrect account to the account you want to use moving forward.

Hope this helps! If you have any further questions would you mind reaching out directly using this Contact Support form? Please make sure to include the email addresses associated with both of the accounts in question so we can provide some more specific advice.