Skip to main content

I have many pages in the project. First page the "Home page" is set as master page. All these pages have browser UP and then show different elements. All pages are linked to each other. When I move to each page either manually or via demo function the top left right bottom margins are different from one another. So upon switching it seems that pages jump from one view to another. 

What I want: All pages should have the same margin. So that view remains same. How to align these margins to the same as master page?

Hi Raghvendra 

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! In order for you to ensure that all of your document’s pages have the same margin size you will need to adjust the margins width page by page. To do so navigate to each page and from there go to the page settings panel on the right side of your editor OR click View > Margins > Margin Settings in the menu bar at the top of your editor. You can then adjust the margin width in the “Margin Size” box.

If you’d like you can also visualize the margin of your document’s page by toggling the “Show Margin” switch. Your margin will then appear as a light blue line around the border of each view of your document. 

For more information on how to adjust your page settings please check out our Page and Document Settings article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any further questions.