Skip to main content

My access to Lucidchart is gated through my company's SSO - but I don't see how to access this on the iPad app. Even though I've been able to login to Lucidchart in Safari and can use the web based version when clicking "open in app" I'm directed to the sign on page with no way to go through my normal login process. 

Hey there thank you for posting in the Lucid community! Our sincere apologies for the delayed response on this thread - I wanted to follow up in case this answer may still be useful to you and to provide a solution for other users who see this thread in the future. 

On the iPad iOS app simply entering your email on the sign-in page will direct you to your corresponding sign-in method. In your case the app will redirect you to your company's SSO automatically. There's no need to choose a specific SSO option from the start! Apologies for the confusion here - please let me know if you have any additional questions about this!

Hi I experience the same problem but in my case the signon using google account is closing before I am able to loging using my company google account. Login to zendesk with the same account was not a problem. On desktop everything is working fine.

Hi Jan

Are you clicking the Google login button or inputting your email into the login screen? Lastly can you confirm you are using the iOS app and not trying to login via the bowser on your device?