Skip to main content

I have a text file which I want to import into sticky notes.

Some of my notes contain new line in the text and it's important for me to preserve it. Is there a way to do so?

Hi there thanks for posting in the community! Unfortunately because Lucidspark creates a new sticky note for each new line in a TXT file it is not possible to maintain multiple lines of text when using the import tool - that additional line would be placed on a separate sticky note. I recommend using the import tool and then manually reinserting the line breaks to achieve this. You may also be able to achieve a similar effect by placing a lot of spaces in between the text of your first line and the text of your second line (all while ensuring it's all in the same line within the text file) to "push" the second bit of text down into a new line. 

If you'd like to see support for multi-line sticky note import in the future please add your thoughts to this feature request form. Ideas submitted here are passed along to our development team for their consideration when prioritizing improvements to the product. Thank you for your request!

If anyone else is working with the sticky note import please review this Sticky Notes article from our Help Center and post any additional questions below.