Skip to main content

Hello

I do not have a Lucid account but my manager says I am still able to follow their work in Lucidspark. I am able to access the document but I don’t know how to “follow their work”. I see a lot of cursors on the page and it’s hard to keep track of whose cursor is whose. Also how will they know it’s me since I’m joining as a guest? Lastly even though I don’t have an account am I still able to access all the features of a free account? Thanks!

Hi there thanks for posting in the Lucidspark Community! To follow your manager’s work click on the icon in the top right corner where it shows all the collaborator icons. Then click on “follow a collaborator” and you will be able to choose whose work you want to follow.

You will know if you are following a collaborator if the top of the screen says “following…”

When you sign on as a guest collaborator you will be assigned an "internet animal" name. For example when this user joined the board they were assigned the name “Sand Moose”.

To change your name on the board so your manager can recognize your profile click on the caret (^) icon next to the circle with your username initials and click “Change Guest Collaborator name”.

To answer your third question you actually have somewhat different features available to you than a free user would have. As a guest collaborator you have access to every feature except sharing exporting/downloading and creating new boards. If you try to access one of these features it will prompt you to register for an account. For more information check out this Guest Collaborators Help Center article!

¿Habla español? ¡Haga una pregunta aquí!

Fala português? Faça uma pergunta aqui!