Skip to main content

How to find the path of the exported PDF File

https://lucidchart.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001287223-Export-and-print-your-Lucidchart-document#:~:text=In%20Lucidchart%2C%20you%20have%20theto%20these%20different%20file%20types.

This article says

"5. Click “Download.” Your document will download to your local device."

Which location/path?

How can I select a custom location to save exported PDF to my local machine?

Hi @suresh.gopalan thank you for posting in the community. That is a great question!

Do you generally get prompted to select a download location? Lucid will follow the browser's settings so if your current browser is set to always default the download location to the downloads folder (or any other folder) then files downloaded from Lucid will be placed in that folder. If you are using Google Chrome you can set your browser to prompt where you want to download the file by following these steps:

1. At the top right on Chrome click More   Settings.

2. At the bottom click Advanced.

3. Under the "Downloads" section adjust your download settings:

• To change the default download location click Change and select where you'd like your files to be saved.

• If you'd rather choose a specific location for each download check the box next to "Ask where to save each file before downloading."

I hope this helps! Please let me know if this is not what you are looking for or if you have any questions!