Skip to main content

How does a user embed a specific tab on a Guru card? I've read instructions for confluence and confluence could. I've tried using a "markdown box" with the lucidchart embed code that only displays the first tab. I've also tried "publishing" the specific tab and using the link as an "iframe" but it does not display properly. Error message says "lucid.app refused to connect".

Hi @angie z thanks for posting in the community! Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review the embedding section of our Publishing article from the Lucid Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the intended functionality.

Unfortunately there is currently no way to define a default page in the embed code. All embedded documents will show the same page tab options you see at the bottom of the canvas in Lucidchart. If there is a page you'd like to display I recommend moving that page tab to the first position (eg. the position of 'Page 1' in the screenshot below).

Alternatively you could create a new document and copy/paste the contents of the page you'd like to display and embed this document where you'd like.

If the option to specify what page tab to display when embedding documents is something you'd like to see would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Hi Leianne

I'll submit a feature request. Thank you.