Skip to main content

I am creating a pie chart by placing several concentric circles inside one another and now I want to add radial "slices" with simple lines that connect to the center of the circle and extend out to the edge but I cannot seem to find a way to get those radial lines to "snap" and "connect" to the center of one of my circles as they do at the edges. Is there a way to do this so that resizing / stretching will maintain the "slices" correctly?

Hi Dan

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! Unfortunately changing the location of connection points or adding new connection points is not currently supported in Lucidchart.

Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

As a growing company we take our feature requests very seriously. We are continuously looking for how we can make our product more useful and effective for our users and we pass that information directly to our product development team.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.