Skip to main content

I have 11 reporting charts to cover my organization. Only one of them has the direct reports bubble turned on. So it's inconsistent with the others and not ok. How do I turn that off? Do I need to delete and recreate that org chart?

Thanks so much!!!!

Hi there

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I'd be happy to help you - however I don't think I fully understand the issue you are experiencing. Could you please include a screenshot of what you are describing in your response?

I have the same problem. I want to turn these blue bubbles off.See screenshot.

I found out how to do this: You can delete the "conditional formatting" rule that was applied to your drawing.

Hi @matthew f101 thanks for continuing this thread and sharing the solution! Just adding a screenshot example of the "Conditional Formatting" that may be applied to your document incase any other users are running into the same issue. 

To unapply or delete the rule click the wand icon in the formatting bar at the top of the canvas. Locate the rule that is applied to your document and click the three dot menu > select unapply or delete to remove it.

This feature is a great way to highlight information in your diagrams. If you're interested in this feature I recommend taking a look at this Help Center article for more information. 

I hope this helps! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions about this feature or create a new post if there's another topic you'd like to discuss! 🙌