Skip to main content

Hello

I am trying to export the whole diagram but it's not exporting the whole thing. How do I do it?

Thanks 

Hi Kieran

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Would you mind double-checking that you are selecting the option Do not Crop" when configuring the download settings in the export dialog? 

ud-kA_TNOc1NB61Qmmpwew.png

If you are selecting that option and even so the resulting export file does not reflect what you see on your canvas could you try the following steps to see if that helps? 

• Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.
  • Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection. Please try the export again on another network ensuring that you are on a strong stable connection.

For more tips on how to export your document please review our Export or print a Lucid document article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about how downloading/exporting your document should work.

If the issue persists please submit a support ticket through this form and make sure to include the information below. This will help us take a closer look at it!

• The URL of the document affected.
  • A description of the download settings (file type document pages cropping quality etc.) that you have selected for the download.
  • The downloaded file and a description of what about it is incorrect or a screenshot of the issue in the exported document.
  • A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output? You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

Hope this helps!