Skip to main content

Hey there

I'm trying to figure out a Way without having any Dates shown beneath a Milestone like in this template here:

https://www.lucidchart.com/users/login?return_url=/documents/editNew/83d36832-925b-41d9-841e-6448ff995f56

The Dates should only appear on the Timeline itself but not underneath the Milestones.

Any Help is very much appreciated!

Thank you!

Hi Rene

Thanks for posting on the community! I don’t completely understand the issue you are experiencing. In this template the dates are shown below the timeline and the milestones have no date attached. Are you looking to remove the dates shown below the timeline?

If not would you mind sending a screenshot of the issue?

Thanks in advance for your help and patience!

Hi Clara

thanks for your reply. I made a screenshot of the timeline:

I want to remove the yellow marked dates of the milestones. I havent figured out any way to do so.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Rene

Thanks for getting back. Unfortunately when you place the milestone directly on the timeline (as shown in the above picture) it will show a date that you will be unable to remove. If you would like to be able to remove this date please add your idea to our feature request form. Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

In the meantime if you move the milestone above the timeline no date will appear (see screen recording below).

Thanks for your request and hope this helps!

Hey Clara

thank you very much. This is excactly what i was looking for!