Skip to main content

I have set up the lucidchart add on within by Google suite and can insert diagrams into my google docs. But right now I can only insert the first page (ie tab) and I can't seem to find the option to select a different page to insert into my google doc. Am I missing a trick?

Hi Shahab thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! When inserting a Lucidchart document into Google Docs you can toggle through the pages by clicking on the little arrows on the side of the pop up (see screenshot). Once the page you wish to insert is shown click on "Insert".

Hope this helps!

It does help - this was the trick I was missing!

Is there any way to insert a "live" Lucidchart... one in which clicking on shapes can trigger actions (show/hide etc.)? There's no way to embed a Lucidchart that I can find from within Slides but perhaps i'm missing something?

Hi Gina

Thanks for posting in the Community!

At this time it is not possible to insert an interactive Lucid diagram into a Google document. To retain the interactivity of your document you would need to publish it to a unique Lucidchart webpage or permanent PDF link or embed it into your own webpage. For further information on how to publish or embed a document please refer to Publish your Lucidchart document.

Please let me know if you have questions!