Skip to main content

There was a recent change made to Lucid chart where the double click results in addition of a sticky note Can you please revert back to the previous functionality to create a text box instead of a sticky note or add a new feature to customise the double click. I am finding the new change very unproductive

+1 Even the support article says it should open a text box. Please make this customizable or set it back to how it used to work. I need a quick way of entering text boxes not notes.

Hi Tushar and Will thanks for your posts! We recently launched a beta experience for our Universal Canvas tool which allows you to seamlessly leverage the full power of the Lucid Suite and the double-click feature was changed to add sticky notes so that double clicking performed the same function (adding sticky notes) in both Lucidchart and Lucidspark. This feature is currently a test in progress so the change is not finalized. You can use this link to reset the double-click feature to insert text rather than sticky notes within your account.

If you would like continued updates feel free to check in on our Universal Canvas article. Please let me know if you have any further questions!