Skip to main content

Hello

I'm a Process Architect and I develop Workflow Documentation for small to medium size organizations.  Many of my clients use what I develop to set up or optimize their project management software like Asana and many others however they ask how they can use the workflow as a dashboard.  Basically as they move the project through the stages in Asana how can that information than feed the workflow to show a status of all of the projects visually across the workflow?  Any ideas?

Hi Jason thanks for your post! This is such a great use case and I personally use Lucidspark in this exact way. I recommend the bi-directional Asana integration with Asana and this Integrate Lucid Cards with Asana help article contains all the practical information you need to install and configure it. This integration will create a shape within Lucidspark that contains relevant information for that task in Asana so you can easily visualize assignee status and more. I've included an example of one of mine below. 

Any changes you make to this task within Asana will be reflected in this Lucidspark card and vice versa - any changes made within Lucidspark will be reflected in Asana. 

You can also arrange these cards within a Dynamic Matrix to visualize tasks by certain properties simultaneously such as assignee and status or into a Timeline to visualize the progression of tasks and the project over time. 

Lucid supports similar card integrations for the following tools that your clients might use (find more information here):

• Airtable

• Azure DevOps Cloud

• ClickUp

• Google Sheets

• Jira

• monday.com

• Smartsheet

• Trello

Finally I also want to mention an additional integration with Asana which allows you to embed your Lucid documents in Asana tasks which could enable your clients to easily access larger workflow documentation for reference. You can find the full documentation here

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Hi! Jumping in here to share about Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!