Skip to main content

We have a team of analysts using Lucidcharts.  To give other team members visibility into what we are doing we have to share the diagrams.  Is there a way to store Lucidcharts diagrams in a central repository allowing all stakeholders to have access to the diagrams.  I know that we can export the files but that adds an extra manual step to the process.  We would typically like the option to save files to a repository.

Hi Nataschia thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! From your post it sounds like you are currently sharing diagrams with different stakeholders individually on a user-by-user basis. If so I recommend using shared folders instead. If you add the diagrams to a folder you can easily share all documents in the folder at once by sharing the whole folder. For instructions on sharing a folder please take a look at this article on sharing from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the intended functionality of sharing folders.

Another similar feature you might find helpful is Team Folders which are currently only available on Enterprise Lucid accounts. Team Folders are similar to normal shared folders but they are owned by the account rather than being owned by any one individual user on the account- so they can help with centralizing document management. Once again please note that Team Folders are currently not available to Individual or Team Lucid accounts (despite the name) as they are an Enterprise-only feature.

Hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.