Skip to main content

Hi 

I'm currently building a site map as a flow diagram and would like to add certain details for each page (title type personas features fields). I would like to be able to show/hide these fields easily without having to edit each container. I like the Org Chart because it allows me to create custom fields show their labels and toggle their display status easily by checking /unchecking. The problem is that certain pre-defined fields are non-deletable and the fields panel is titled "Employee fields" which can be confusing for stakeholders since my chart isn't employee related. Is there any other way to build a flow diagram in Lucidchart which has this checking/unchecking of individual fields enabled?  

Hey Tatiana

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! I have included a short gif below that should help out with this task. Utilizing our typical "Process" shape you can navigate to the right contextual panel and add/remove custom data fields. These can be hidden/shown by checkin the boxes under the Layout tab of the panel. 

To get to this panel click the Contextual Panel button on the top right of the screen. From there you will see the Layout and Data tabs. Under data click Add New Data. This is where you will insert your custom properties. This can be done for any flowchart shape within the Lucid Shape Library.

Hope this helps--please let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!