Skip to main content

Hi 

I would like to share documents with others so they can comment. But as it turns out I have several clients who do not want to sign up for a free account (due to company policies e.g.). Is there a way to share and collaborate without the other party having to sign up for a free account?

Thanks!

Hi Han 

Thanks for posting in the community! In this situation I would recommend one of the following:

• Exporting your document to another file format such as PDF or JPEG which you can then share

• Using one of our add-ons such as Google Docs to insert your diagram into another collaborative platform

• Publishing your document to a Lucidchart webpage or PDF or embedding your diagram in a website for others to view

Hope this helps!

Lucidchart please add anonymous commenting support to View mode.

My clients and occasional collaborators don't want to create an account.

This is a killer feature that many of us want.

Hi Tim thanks for continuing this thread! I certainly understand the value and ease anonymous commenting would provide for you and your clients. Would you mind adding your thoughts to this feature request form? Ideas submitted here are passed along directly to our development team and are very helpful as they work to prioritize improvements to the product. Thank you so much for your request!