Skip to main content

I am asking for a Google sheet or Excel type of functionality where each page can have independent access. 

I have a Lucidchart with 8 pages/tabs and I want to enable VIEW access to all 8 pages/tab but Edit access only to 1 of those 8 pages/tabs. Is this possible in Lucidchart? 

Many thanks in advance for your support. 

Hi Nabil thanks for posting in the community! Unfortunately sharing individual pages with different permission levels is not currently supported in Lucidchart. However we're always looking for ways to improve our product and I certainly understand how this could be useful for collaboration. Would you mind adding your thoughts to feature request form? Our development team uses this feedback to prioritize improvements to the product. Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes. As a workaround I recommend separating your document into two view-only and editable documents and share them with their corresponding permissions. 

For anyone else with questions about sharing permissions please begin by reviewing our Collaborate and Share article from our Help Center and post any additional questions below. 

Thanks Micah - I have just submitted an enhancement using the feature request form you suggested.