Skip to main content

I can already search for words that are in the title of each chart but I can't see any way of searching for a particular word inside the diagram itself. 

In my case I want to replace all instances of "proxy" with "router" on all charts in my "Book" folder hierarchy but I find no matches at all. I know there are charts with that word in them still and so I have to load up hundreds of different charts and visually inspect each one.

Can you please add some simple text indexing of the content of the charts and allow us to search that too please?

Hi Nicholas 

Thanks for posting in the community! Unfortunately at this time it is only possible to search for specific text (in blocks or chart labels) from within each individual document. Lucidchart doesn't support searching these elements account wide but I can certainly understand how that would be a useful tool. Would you mind adding your thoughts to this feature request form? Ideas submitted here are passed along to our development team for their consideration and help them prioritize improvements to the product.