Skip to main content

Found a subject line in Knowledge Base that had "line angles" but didn't find anything associated.

Would like to have the three boxes connected with the two large arrows at an angle so the boxes could be kept in a pyramid formation.  I can align the boxes so the arrows are horizontal but doesn't convey the same as if the boxes are in a triangle.

Guidance or ideas anyone?

Thanks!

Hi Michael thanks for reaching out! If you click on the double arrows you'll notice the rotating function on the top left corner (similar to the rectangle shape you've attached). You can use that to rotate the double arrow shape to connect the boxes. Hope this helps!

Thank you Sara.  Figured it was something that simple.  I was trying to click on the orange dots that are often used to rotate objects.  Didn't even notice the curved arrow on the top left corner.

Thanks!

Can I use this method to rotate lines? I don't see a rotation control on lines and I have not yet been successful at drawing a diagonal line

Hi Marion! Making your line straight will allow you to rotate it and make it diagonal. I recommend checking out our Work with Lines article for some helpful tips!

dd2VJ45v2R6KmUUGG5Z5Ag.png