Skip to main content

Hi

I am trying to find a way to do something that may be a bit backwards:

I want to have a link INTO my lucid chart from an EXTERNAL location that will go to a specific tab on a multi-tab document. Or if its possible have that link point to a line of text or a graphical element which would make it very specific to a spot on that one tab.

I see how you can link to a document with an external link: but I dont see how I can narrow it down to be more precise than that on a document that has about 20 tabs.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Craig 

Thanks for posting in the community! Unfortunately we do not currently have the functionality to externally link to a specific tab in your Lucidchart document. Whenever you link to your document the first tab will appear first. However if you'd like to ensure that the first tab is the page you want to be seen you might simply consider dragging and dropping the page tabs in the document into a more desirable order.

I can see how this would be a helpful feature so would you mind adding your idea to the product feedback section? Ideas submitted here are reviewed by the product development team.

Thanks again for posting!