Skip to main content

Is it possible to create a territory or data map that shows both the USA and Canada in one map?

Hi Jolene thanks for posting in the Lucid community! Yes this should be possible. While I'm not certain of the final result you're hoping for our "Sales Territory Map and Leaderboard" template might serve as a useful starting point. You can locate this template by searching in the Lucidchart section of the template gallery. 

If you have an example of what you're trying to create and specific questions about how to use Lucidchart to do it I'd be glad to continue helping! Please let me know if you have additional questions. 

I'm trying to show a territory that has both provinces and US within a single territory.  The template defaults to US only.  How can I add in Canada to my US map?

Hi Jolene thanks for your response. This template is intended to serve only as a starting point and there's not a way to automatically add Canadian provinces into it - apologies for the inconvenience! I would recommend creating province shapes on your own to add onto the template whether that is by creating a custom shape using the flex polygon shape or importing an image or icon of the province and adjusting it accordingly. Alternatively you can import an image of a map that includes both US states and Canadian provinces then use lines or custom shapes to highlight or identify different territories. I hope this helps!

Understood and appreciate your responsiveness!

Happy to help! Please continue this thread if there's anything else we can do to assist.