Skip to main content

I was working in chart and somehow hit a button which I didn't even realize I hit or know what button it was and it totally transformed my chart from color to all blue.  Does anyone know how to reverse this?  I have a picture of the chart attached (all blue) and a different chart but with the same type of color formatting I actually want for the chart that is all blue now.

Hey Brandon

Thanks for reaching out. That is a quick and easy fix. If you hold the Ctrl (Command on Mac) and click on any specified shapes it will select them and then you can change the style of the selected shapes. Please see the GIF attached.

Do you know of a way to just revert to the way it was before?  I literally clicked one button (don't know what it was) and everything changed.

Hey Brandon

Thanks for your response. If you haven't exited the document or browser than you can use Ctrl + Z or Command + Z to revert the changes. If you have exited the document or browser than you won't be able to revert the change. For free and individual users there is not a way to revert changes to an earlier version of the document because these users don't have access to revision history. Our team and enterprise accounts have access to revision history which helps you roll back previous versions of a specific document. For more information about our revision history functionality please visit this help center article.