Skip to main content

Hi

We have a huge ER-diagram (Crow’s foot approach) with lot of objects & relationships.

In edit-mode, when I select a link/relationship, I can see what objects the link is associated to.

But, When I share the document with other users in view/comment only mode, The users are not able to select/highlight a relationship and see it’s association with the objects.

Is there a way for the view-only users where the selected link/relationship gets highlighted and shows what objects are associated to the selected relationship.

We also have a Lucidspark enterprise version if it can be made possible in Lucidspark

Hi @lkollipara, thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Can you please send a temporary Support PIN for this document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

Here’s the Temporary PIN: LLzLLCSc5EH5

Hi @lkollipara, thanks for sending that PIN. After taking a look at your document, I would recommend increasing the space between each of the tables so that the line connections can be seen, as lines are static shapes and will not be selectable for users with View only access.

It may be worth utilizing Shape Actions to set specific views for users to activate if there are specific sections that would be helpful to highlight, as these will function for users with View only access.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!